De Bruyn’s Transport recently secured Skills Tasmania funding for a number of training initiatives in Financial Year 2013/14. This money, along with De Bruyn’s own contributions, will be used to fund Diplomas in Accounting, Human Resources; Certificate IV’s in Logistics as well as skill sets in:
- Chain of Responsibility
- Using National Work Diaries
- Applying Fatigue Management Strategies
- Administering the Implementation of Fatigue Management Strategies
- Licence to drive Heavy Combination Vehicles
- Licence to drive Multi Combination Vehicles
- Operating in Confined Spaces
This funding helps us to achieve our goals of upskilling our staff and ensuring that all of our people can continue to provide excellent and safe customer service within an ever changing regulatory environment.
De Bruyn’s wishes to acknowledge the efforts of our Registered Training Organisations including Transqual, Driver Safety Services, Tas Polytechnic and Skills Institute and Singleton Consulting & Training. We also wish to thank Skills Tas and MEGT for helping us with the funding applications.